Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe it's already 2007! So much has changed for JR and I over 2006! It's funny to say, "Where do you think we'll be in one year?" because you really never know! We've been incredibly blessed this past year, and we are both looking forward to what life brings us in this new year!

For 2006, we spent our New Year's Eve with some special friends! Us,Blake,Jennifer, Cody & Holly all met up at Blake's in OKC and went and had dinner at Red Rock for some delicious steak, and went back to Blake's and rang in the New Year with some card games and champagne! Haha! I wasn't on my A-game with my picture taking that night, but I do have a couple to share!

We wish you all a very happy 2007!






1 comment:

Holly said...

Those are so good! I am so glad we got to celebrate with you guys!!