Tuesday, August 17, 2010

assistant

I need a blogging assistant - much like a ghost writer...someone that could take my daily thoughts and then type them out via blogger along with pictures, etc.


As we approach meeting our Belle Monroe, in only 5 weeks time, I'm finding time to blog - scarce. Laundry, groceries, LIFE, you know...the usual.


There is an entire post dedicated to Hudson's first birthday party, yet I can't sit still long enough to finish it! {I had so much fun with his party, I already have in mind birthday party #2 - ohmystars} This frustrates me, thus my seeking of a blog ghost writer.

I'm 34 weeks all-kinds-of-pregnant today, and I'm sure I owe you a nice, fat belly picture but until I can muster up the energy/attention span to really finish a post in one sitting, I'll leave you with a family picture of the three of us. A rarity, as it's usually momma behind the camera. JR for once, doesn't look like a single dad :) Happy Tuesday, wherever you pretty self may be!

11 comments:

Just Brandi said...

You, my dear, are quite possibly the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!!

Abby said...

Is there enough of a belly there to do a belly pic?! You have to be the cutest preggo EVER. And Hudson is darling. Can't wait to see the bday pics!

Sherrie said...

You are looking fabulous! Hope the next five weeks fly by for you.

The Taffs said...

You do not even look 34 weeks pregnant! Good luck with the next five weeks!

Meant to be a mom said...

Great family pic. I can't believe your so close to having your baby girl. My prayers are with you guys for a healthy and safe delivery :)

Courtney said...

I hope I look half as cute as you when I'm pregnant someday!

Alison said...

You look amazing! What a great family picture!

Brandi said...

Cute pics and you are the cutest preggo I've ever seen!!! Adorable!!!!

Erica said...

Hudson is going to break many hearts in his day. He melts mine :)

You look fabulous hun! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left, didn't you just get pregnant?!

Lived With Love said...

such a good looking family! Gorgeous bump!

A Chic Critique said...

I'm not sure how I discovered your blog (through a friend of a friend of a friend, or something), but it's absolutely darling! Your family is too precious. Your little boy Hudson is probably the cutest, best-looking little baby boy I've ever seen! What a beautiful family. ~ Annie from Nashville @ http://www.achiccritique.com