Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I made him do a survey!!

How well do u know your girl?

1) The Basics

Her age: 23

Her Birthday: 07/31/1983

How long have you been together: Almost 1 and 1/2 years!

How Long did you know each other before you got together? We were great friends for about 4 or 5 years before we got together.

What physical features attracted you to her first? Her eyes, big boobs and those Argentine hips.

Hair color: You never know with this one, most of the time it is blonde.

Hair style: Pretty long, and getting longer. Never short!

2) RELATIONSHIP STUFF

How serious is it: Very Serious. Not yet marriage but pretty close.

Are you "in love": No doubt

Do your parents like her: Both of them love her like their own.

Do her parents like you: More than her.

Do you trust her: Always.

Do you share a toothbrush with her? If I need to.

Does she let you wear her pants? She know's her role. So yes.

Do you have a shirt of hers that you sleep with? I don't sleep in it but I have one OU shirt that I wear sometimes.

Do you like the way she smells: Well..... Most of the time. Ha

Can you picture having kids with her: For sure.

What bothers you the most about her: Her messiness, but it has gotten much better. Nothing major.

Does she have a temper: Sometimes, Damn Argentines.

Are you happy to be with her: 100%

Does she embarrass you in pubic? Not that I can remember.

Does she smoke or do drugs?: No, used to smoke but I layed the law down on that issue.

3)SOME OTHER STUFF

Does she have any piercings?: Just in her ears.

Does she have any scars that you know of?: Yes she does, from her wonderful driving.

Is she a Party girl or Stay at home?: Stay at home now but used to be the Party Girl at OU.

Is she Outgoing or Shy?:Not at all shy,yet can seem stand offish at times but that usually means that she has gone to visit "Natalie Land", a place where most of us can not and do not want to go.

Does she love her dad?: More than anything in the world.

Would she hang out with you and YOUR friends?: For sure, she loves my friends just as I love hers.

Does she Sing? Yes, as loud as she can when she doesn't think that anyone is listening.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How well do u know your man?

1) The Basics

His age: 26

His Birthday: October 20, 1981

How long have you been together: This month is our 1 yr. 6 month!! Wow!

How Long did you know each other before you got together? Um, about 4 years...but I knew he loved me way before HA!

What physical features attracted you to him first? Gosh, so many things...he was really tan at the time and his eyes.

Hair color: Dark dark brown--He has great hair!

Hair style: Has kept it longer since he's been with me!! I'm not a fan of the short-do. Nope, looks army-ish. Not my thing!

2) RELATIONSHIP STUFF

How serious is it: That's it!

Are you "in love": Truly, Madly, Deeply :)

Do your parents like him: They both love him so much. He always helps my mom with stuff and fits into my family so well.

Do his parents like you: Well, I sure hope they do!

Do you trust him: Don't you have to??

Do you share a toothbrush with him? We have...whatever.

Does he let you wear his pants? Haha, well he gives me all the sweatpants that he ends up shrinking in the wash! He gets so mad, but I WIN!!

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep with? He's given me a few but, I'll sneak some away when he's not looking :)

Do you like the way he smells: JR always smells good--literally. This man does not have B.O.! I swear! Although, he does make up for it with his stinky stinky farts...make me gag.

Can you picture having kids with him: Yes, ofcourse.

What bothers you the most about him: Um, little things that every couple deals with. I can't really complain---he's the clean one.

Does he have a temper: Uh, yeah. It's diff from mine. I seem to be the only person to really "taunt" his temper, haha!

Are you happy to be with him: Absolutely

Does he embarrass you in pubic? Only when he farts, and does the "walk away", making it look like I did that.

Does he smoke or do drugs?:Nope and Nope

3)SOME OTHER STUFF

Does he have any piercings?: Haha, no that would be funny!

Does he have any scars that you know of?: He has one on his forehead, and one on his lower abs from his surgery.

Is he a Party dude or Stay at home?: He def likes to have a good time with his friends, but has become WAY more of a homebody than he has ever been.

Is he Outgoing or Shy?: OUTGOING

Does he love his mama?: Oh my!!! YES YES YES! Has a wonderful relationship with his mom.

Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: Yeah, he's pretty good about that.

Does he Sing? He's actually pretty good, ha!

No comments: