Friday, February 02, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

Okay, I didn't grow up watching OU/OSU or many Cowboy games for that matter...so JR finds it increasingly stressful/frustrating/annoying how much I don't know about sports. In my defense though, I truly truly like football. It's the game itself I don't quite understand completely. I came across this funny joke in honor of the Superbowl and my understanding of the game, or really, lack thereof.

**With the Super Bowl around the corner, this might help those who don't understand the game! Football FINALLY makes sense!**

A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience."Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over like 25 cents."Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?""Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!








**Disclaimer** I am learning. Give me a break!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Go COLTS!!!!!