He got invited to go on a guided fishing trip on Matagorda Island this wknd for business!! He's flying down to Houston as I type...Since he gets to delight himself with manly activities, I find it fitting, to indulge a bit myself in my happenings :)
I found some pretties at Forever 21. Give me your thoughts...I have no fear/shame adorning my make-your-butt-look-spectacular jeans (designer) with some fancy frocks from Fo-Eva. It's called mix & mingle, ladies.
1) The denim vest: don't cringe yet. I came home from Bs. As. with one, much to the applause of my ma. She looooved it. Pair it with anything, and this one's a steal! $20 or so...
2) Preppy Chic: um, yes. Skinny jeans and/or tan leather boots---nude pumps! You could always throw in a pair of a glasses, yessss.
4) Floral hairclip 1: one of my favorite things to accessorize with. hands DOWN. Even with a t-shirt, a flower on yo' head can make anything pretty! I even did at my wedding, but ofcourse! see!
5) Floral hairclip 2: the color is perfect. must have.
6) The beret: last and least. I look very stupid in these, but hope that one day they will magically look good on me. Until then, I can just admire it's knitted wonder. Is there anyone out there that looks fabulous in one? If so, I am envious. It makes me want to stroll the streets of NYC, drinking a salted caramel hot chocolate from Sbux with movie style Christmas music playing in the "background"....
and, done. I got carried away.