Thursday, November 13, 2008

taco delight

Last night, was Taco Soup---and a Mexican delight it was!

This feeds a small army, so adapt it to your numbers :)



2 lbs ground beef (cooked, drained)
2 cans Ranch Style Beans
2 cans corn
1 can tomatoes (I like them diced)
1 can Rotel
1 pkg Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
1 pkg Taco Seasoning

Throw everything into a large pot, simmer 20-30 minutes until hot! Enjoy!

I shredded some monterey jack on top that melts deliciously into the soup----served it with some tortilla chips, and some guacamole to dip!

3 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OklahomaMomma said...

I have been looking for a good tortilla or taco soup. This sounds great! Can't wait to try it.

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Yummy! Ill have to try it. I'll post my tortilla soup recipe today! SOrry, i'vs been slacking!