In needing a good post, I figured I'd post some random facts you may not know about yours truly...and I now encourage you to do the same.
1) Growing up I thought I'd be a jet-setting, NYC bound, high-rise living, lawyer with blonde hair and a limo driver :) yeah, really. Instead, I have trouble leaving my Ok-Tx bubble, half my heart lives at The Farm, we're building a house in the sticks, 5 minutes from the lake. I wouldn't have it any other way.
2) I love music so much, and could not be more musically challenged. If I'm driving somewhere and listening to a song I like (song du jour), I'll purposely take the long way to said destination, just so I can play that song again. Over and over and over...
3) I would rather listen to music on a road trip than talk. My husband on the other hand is the opposite...and I listen to it loud, very loud. Usually to drown out my beautiful voice...
4) There is not a day I don't shave my legs---if I miss a day I feel truly guilty, how weird is that?
5) I'm not full of fears and phobias, thank goodness. Although, I do have one insatiable fear of which I just cannot reveal "publicly". It paralyzes me, and no--it's not snakes, heights, or spiders (I do actually fear spiders but this is worse), and it's likely one, you thankfully will never guess. A tiny handful of you know it, and I plan on keeping it that way :)