Thursday, October 21, 2010

one month of four

I'm behind. It's likely you're not in the very least, surprised.


JR turned 30, Belle Monroe turned 1 month old, I smell of maple syrup and spray tan {can you guess why--ohmystars}, and Hudson is the sweetest, naughtiest, most precious 14 month old Bear that ever was.


Oh, and a dog that's eating every new plant in our yard.


Our dryer almost caught on fire but we're fully stocked with a new set now. Goodbye, clothes lines. Yes really, we had clothes lines. You can't have two babies, and no dryer.


There will always be broken dryers, stinky dogs, and dirty diapers--but I would have never believed you if you would have told me years ago that I'd be this kind of happy at 27 years old.
...more to come.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cutie!!! 2 kids at 27, that's awesome!!! What a lucky girl!!

Lived With Love said...

I love him Nat, you have been blessed!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hudson is adorable as always.
I have no idea how you functioned without a dryer. A clothesline! Yikes. I would have been over at a friends "borrowing" their dryer :).
Good for you, you took matters into your own hands.

Happy 1 month to your sweet Belle.

Abby said...

Hudson is such a cutie! Can't wait to see little Belle too!

Lisa said...

awwwh sweet post, as always. Love those sweet pics of your adorable Bear.