Thursday, January 06, 2011

it's a new year

It's two thousand eleven. Wow. It's so hard to believe that 2010, came and went. That fast. I can barely keep up.


I'm sure you were awake last night in the wee hours of the morn' wondering what my New Year's Resolution was...


Worry not, I'll tell you. There is no appropriate way that you can keep me accountable so you'll just have to take my word for it, that I vow to hold true to my resolution this year.



I resolute to not get pregnant in 2011. I do remember that I previously gave you permission to slap my face if I did in fact bear another child anytime in the near future. I'm not quite sure that resolute is the correct word, but you catch my drift. No babies. I'm going to raise and thoroughly enjoy the tiny tots I've got currently roaming my house. All bets are against me.



What's your resolution? Do share.

7 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I see a Pinnacle bottle! What flavor were you enjoying?? Whipped I hope (it's my new personal favorite!)

the rigdons said...

bahahaha... this post is so great for so many reasons!!

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower of your blog, your children are precious. I am a follow Okie Girl as well.

Kelly said...

Adorable pictures! I would have to say my biggest new years resolution is having more patience with my adorable 'button pressing' children :)

jayme said...

seeing as how i am not married, i believe not getting pregnant in 2011 could be a pretty fantastic resolution for me too! haha

your kids are precious and congrats on finishing your run acouple weeks ago!

Lindsay said...

Your babies are simply gorgeous Natalie. I think you guys need to have more :) Landyn and Hudson are the same age and I still cant bear another :) HUGS

Ashlee and Carey said...

No resolutions on my end! Those are just failures waiting to happen! LOL!!!