Thursday, September 27, 2007

let the countdown begin...

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL OU/tx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! This is the official countdown for the greatest time of the year besides Christmas (for me personally) oh, and my birthday! It is a time for Sooners to unite and bask in our own glory and greatness! I am a rather vain fan. No shame. none. I have confidence in our team, but my nerves have kicked in and I will continue counting down the long days until our moment of pure Sooner excellence with our evil match!!



i'm done.



9 days.



BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMERRRRRR

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNERRRRRR!!


1 comment:

Resa said...

I just saw that you guys have a blog... Michael and I have one too, but I'm not so great with updating it... I'm so excited about next weekend! It is probably one of my top favorite weekends out of the entire year. EEK! I hope the wedding planning is going wonderfully!