I've made it no secret that my skills in the kitchen are sub-par. I am void of true natural abilities in the world of cooking.
Thus, with all the things one cannot do or is not good at, curiousity strikes.
Thank goodness it did, because I've got a husband to feed.
Are you as obsessed with Tastespotting as I am????? I cannot get enough. The pictures, variety, oh my. If you haven't been yet, go now. No, really. Go NOW.
Here's a recipe found on Salt and Turmeric, via Tastespotting, for Cheesy Garlic Biscuits. Yeah, those Red Lobster ones. I know you know which ones I'm talking about...those.
1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
1 1/2cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oregano
3/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5 in apart. Bake for 10min.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F
6. Transfer into a plate and serve immediately.
Link away you chef you :)