Monday, January 26, 2009

my very first award!

I was so graciously awarded my very first blog award from Lu!! Thank you!!!!


Here are the steps:

1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life:
I was given the greatest gift the day I married JR...we have a running joke in our house that I always want to spend every waking minute with him, but it is actually true! My whole life, from top to bottom is better when he is around. I am blessed beyond measure to be loved by him.

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:
walking with Christ (I'm keeping that one Lu)
the happiness I feel loving my husband the way he deserves
our families
growing our own little family
my improvement in the kitchen :) really.
learning always to be a better wife, and now a mommy.

3. Assign 5 other blogs this award: (I did 7, oops)

Sweet Simplicity
Red High Heels
The Thrasher's
Vintage Chic Home
So Happily Us
we are the rigdons
Head Over Stilettos

1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

THANKS!! What a fun award.