Thursday, January 29, 2009

my 25 things

I've been tagged a few times to do this list, so here goes:

1. I have a very hard time writing about myself, thus this has been a "draft" for awhile now.

2. My yearning to be stronger in my faith and my Walk consumes me daily.

3. I'm a very fast reader. Too fast almost, I forget what I read.

4. My desire to cook goes beyond making a good meal---the food your mom makes is always such a comfort. I want to be the mommy whose food brings comfort to my babies, no matter what age.

5. My husband taught me to "live a little". I thought I was one of those people until I met him...turns out I'm WAY more conservative in my life and decisions than I ever thought for myself.

6. I don't think I'm predictable, but I've been told I am. That bothers me.

7. My family means more to me than words can possibly express.

8. I learned this year that marriage is work, I'm not ashamed to admit that. It's the best work I've ever done.

9. I may be being too honest for this list.

10. I am very honest. Sometimes that isn't good.

11. Clean sheets could very well be my most beloved materialistic desire. The smell makes me happier than puppies and rainbows.

12. I say my prayers daily.

13. Everytime I hear Baby P's heartbeat, mine skips a beat. I just can't believe how much love I have for you sweet Baby.

14. I got to marry my best friend. Really, I did.

15. I think my husband is the hottest man alive :) I tell him everyday. That will embarrass him tremendously.

16. My math skills are zero. I struggle with that to this day.

17. I can spell ridiculous words, though.

18. I was born in Argentina, and my personality is still very much Argentine.

19. The love I have for OU is more than some people have for their pets. I can only think of one person that could rival me. (AJL)

20. My friends all complete an aspect of me that I lack. I love that.

21. I still miss Norman.

22. I hate milk. That's putting it lightly.

23. My husband knew I was pregnant before I did.

24. I am the most music-loving, non-musical person you will ever meet.

25. I can speak, read and write in Spanish fluently. I hope to pass that on to Baby P.

3 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Great list! I loved your #4. I always think that. I am always making things from scratch and want to perfect them so that my kids will love them.

The Taliaferro's said...

great list nat. its not bad to be honest b/c it is a trait that so many people lack in todays times. i'm going to need to try some of that cooking someday.

Darci White said...

I'm the same way about clean sheets! Every time we put a fresh set on I am so happy.

Weird...., but true!