I've been tagged a few times to do this list, so here goes:
1. I have a very hard time writing about myself, thus this has been a "draft" for awhile now.
2. My yearning to be stronger in my faith and my Walk consumes me daily.
3. I'm a very fast reader. Too fast almost, I forget what I read.
4. My desire to cook goes beyond making a good meal---the food your mom makes is always such a comfort. I want to be the mommy whose food brings comfort to my babies, no matter what age.
5. My husband taught me to "live a little". I thought I was one of those people until I met him...turns out I'm WAY more conservative in my life and decisions than I ever thought for myself.
6. I don't think I'm predictable, but I've been told I am. That bothers me.
7. My family means more to me than words can possibly express.
8. I learned this year that marriage is work, I'm not ashamed to admit that. It's the best work I've ever done.
9. I may be being too honest for this list.
10. I am very honest. Sometimes that isn't good.
11. Clean sheets could very well be my most beloved materialistic desire. The smell makes me happier than puppies and rainbows.
12. I say my prayers daily.
13. Everytime I hear Baby P's heartbeat, mine skips a beat. I just can't believe how much love I have for you sweet Baby.
14. I got to marry my best friend. Really, I did.
15. I think my husband is the hottest man alive :) I tell him everyday. That will embarrass him tremendously.
16. My math skills are zero. I struggle with that to this day.
17. I can spell ridiculous words, though.
18. I was born in Argentina, and my personality is still very much Argentine.
19. The love I have for OU is more than some people have for their pets. I can only think of one person that could rival me. (AJL)
20. My friends all complete an aspect of me that I lack. I love that.
21. I still miss Norman.
22. I hate milk. That's putting it lightly.
23. My husband knew I was pregnant before I did.
24. I am the most music-loving, non-musical person you will ever meet.
25. I can speak, read and write in Spanish fluently. I hope to pass that on to Baby P.