Tuesday, January 27, 2009

baby bump? bloat.

Okay this is for our cousin Ashlee who requested the very first baby belly pic!! I've been reluctant to even take pictures because I don't see much yet---only when I lay down really, but I guess this is a good starting point to show you! I resemble a puffer fish :/ I feel much like a sea creature, that's weird I know. ha.

Please don't mind my very beautiful and sexy red fleece pants. Those and my flannel pj's are about as exciting as mama gets right now :)

So this is Baby at 12 wks/5 days---3 months!

10 comments:

Ashlee and Carey said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Thanks for complying with the wish of your far away cousin! I spy Baby P growing like a plum! :) Love all three of you!

Erin said...

You look so cute! I think there is a little bump there. Congrats Natalie. Thanks for your sweet comment today! Hope you are feeling well. You will be the cutest preggo ever!!

Cody, Holly, and Luke said...

Yep.. There's that bump!! I love it!!

Sarah@VintageChic said...

Oh so cute!!!! You are going to be such a perfect pregnant momma!

Rob and Amy said...

Very VERY ADORABLENESS!!!!! Like, realllly adorable!!!!

PS- when do we get to hear names?!?!?

Ricardo and Lauren said...

i love it!!!!! YAY!!! it's def a bump, not bloat. it's hard. If it were squishy it would be bloat!

Elizabeth said...

PRECIOUS!! You are so adorable! =)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Look at your little bump! Isn't it weird to think that there is a baby in there?? You don't look like a puffer fish to me! You're a skinny mini!

The Lanyon's said...

Adorable!!! So..names?

The Denove's said...

What a cute little tummy.