Tuesday, February 03, 2009

irony

Following suit of Darci at Life at The White House, I thought I'd play along with the 4th picture of the 4th file on your computer game, in hopes that it had nothing to do with baby stuff---as I'm sure you guys are getting sick of hearing baby, baby, baby! and no, this is not turning into a baby blog but it consumes my life right now and forever on :) you must understand!!

Soo, as irony would have it I'm holding a baby (sweet baby Luke! look how tiny he was there, Holly!!) holding on to our niece Emma Rose at our first wedding shower at Central!! What a special day for us! Little did we know a year later we'd have Baby P on the way! Lots can happen in a year, huh??

I now tag, YOU!

5 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

look how cute!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so good with a baby on your hip!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness... He had NO hair!! And look at those chubby legs....

Darci White said...

cute picture.....you're going to be one hot momma!

Anonymous said...

you are going to be the cutest momma in the entire world!
ps- we still need to set-up our meet-up!