Thursday, February 12, 2009

your turn

From Lindsey at Sweet Simplicity!!

What are your middle names? I don't have one, and his is George. I really don't have one. It gave me a complex growing up. Furthermore, because my brother got one and I didnt! My children WILL have one. Can you tell it was a complex?

How long have you been together? We officially started dating in August of 2005 after an impromptu trip to Miami :) His theory is that I took him out there to "woo" him, and make him fall in love with me----the TRUTH is that he was in love with me LONG before!! hehehe! We still battle this one out to this day...it will never rest! I always tried to hook him up with my friends, slowly realizing that he was way too HOT and SWEET to pass up myself, thus the idea for the Miami trip came about! (kidddddddding)

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Four years, met him my freshman year in college.

Who asked who out? Um, we were best friends for years and so there was no official first date per se, so I guess Miami. Which would make me the initiator, hmm.

How old were each of you when you met? I was 19 which would make him 22.

How old are each of you now? I'm 25 and he's 28, pushing 30 ;)

How tall are each of you? I am 5'2" and JR is 5'11".

Whose siblings do you see the most? I would say his more only because my sweet brother is all the way up in Cowboy land, ol' Stillwater.

Do you have any children together? Well we've got one cookin'!! How about that?!?!

What about pets? Biggin' & Beanie, our sweet baby kitties

Did you go to the same school? Nope, never. I felt like he went to OU because he was allllllways there. To see me :)

Are you from the same hometown? Nope, but I sure do love his hometown.

Who is the smartest? He is fo sho. I like to think I'm pretty smart though, is that fair?!

Who is the most sensitive? me, me, me, me, me, me, me. Did I say me? I currently cry at commercials, the National Anthem, myself...etc...

Where do you eat out most as a couple? It depends on where we are: at home it's Campania (when it was good), Taverna; in OK it's Salas', ma-in-law's cooking, Meers; on the road it's the best DQ in all of Texas. Gourmet style DQ :)

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Punta del Este, Uruguay

Who does the cooking? That would be me!

Who is more social? I would say him. He said he is shocked at how much of a home-body I am...it's because he remembers Nat from my OU days----I need not go further.

Who is the neat-freak? My husband IS!!!!!!! There is nothing neat about me. Nothing.

Who hogs the bed? The kitties. They both end up on my side and I always end up sandwiched in the middle in between all of my boys!

Who wakes up earlier? He does, the morning does me no good. I do the morning no good. We don't like each other. Baby will make sure I change those habits...so I've been told.

Who has the bigger family? I would say we're both tied. Mine are pretty spread out around the world and his are mostly all in the OK. What a pretty family we have :)

How do you spend the holidays? With our family, wherever they may be! We're hoping for a Red River Christmas and a New Year in Punta del Este!!

Who is more jealous? I take that honor.

Do you have little pet names for each other? Mostly, babe. I have a few others for him that do not need to be publicized. Sometimes I call him and the kitties the same names, he hates that! Rightfully so, but I can't help it. Our kitties too, have about 14,000 nicknames.

How long did it take to get serious? From that first kiss on, there was no turning back!! I get to love him forever.

Who eats more? I do, and that's a pre-pregnancy answer too.

Who sings better? He secretly has a good voice, mine could break glass.

Who’s older? He is, and I love to remind him of that. Ha!

Who does the dishes? I cook, he dishes.

Who snores? He does, and I yank his pillow around to make him stop. It makes me laugh everytime :)

Who’s better with the computer? Me.

Who drives when you are together? He almost ALWAYS drives, I love that!!

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? ummmm, I think me. Only because I don't stay mad long...I'm too forgetful to stay mad.

Who kissed who first? He kissed ME first!!!! in Miami!!

Who eats more sweets? oh me. I am a disgusting hog. I bake entire cakes for myself.

3 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

is it sad that I know all of these answers?!? Haha oh,and you're wrong about one thing... I think you liked him first!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Meers? Are ya'll visiting Lawton? My husband and I are both from Elgin. Small world!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

I made RICO take this quiz about you guys and he pretty much knew every answer!! Haha