Thursday, April 23, 2009

take me out to the...what??

Down in TX, our baseball games summon memories of warm summer nights and dollar hot dogs.

Not up here in PA, y'all. I was in FOUR layers at a baseball game. We walked down to the Pirates game the other night! It felt plainly out of season for baseball, and more so, that of an early November OU game in Norman.
Photobucket
I can speak no wrong though, of PNC Park, as it is right on the water with a spectacular view of dahntahn. I absolutely cannot say {downtown} like they do up here. Y'all.
Photobucket
My husband is drawn to sports as I am to the food provided at the events...so I tag along.
Photobucket
Go Pirates!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great pics! Looks like fun! Baseball is always good, but I also prefer it in a cute sundress and sandals and none of that four layer nonsense!! =)

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous!! I LOVE that park...it is beautiful!! I can't wait to go this summer and take Luke. Go #12...Freddy Sanchez...he's one of my brothers best friends!!