Friday, April 25, 2008

15

15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have a husband in 15 days!! and he a wife!!! We are so so so excited and are gearing up for the BIG day!!

In other news....we got our Marriage License yesterday! Eeeek! The lady made fun of me because she said I couldn't stop smiling! I'm not sure if it was because of the emotion of it, or not, but when JR met me at the court house...I thought he looked especially hot! hahahaha!

I always he think he looks hot, but he walked in, and I thought! WOW! That's my almost husband! He'll be really embarrassed that I posted this, ha!

To add to the perfect day, I picked up JR's ring, and it is PERFECT!! It is just what he wanted :)

We took everything over to my parent's house, and went out to dinner at Taverna! It was a giddy day, and to top it all off, we have Lauren Edwards' wedding tonight!!! woo-hoo!!

Wedding, wedding, wedding! Oh! What will I do with free time after the wedding!?!?!? What did I do with all of my time before?!

15 days, 15 days, 15 days, 15 days, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I love JR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the big day...enjoy these last hectic days!