Tuesday, April 15, 2008

o-k-l-a-h-o-m-a

Since dropping off our PETTIJOHN sign to get framed (thanks Holly and Terrie), I've had this desire to frame more :)

I've had my eye on these spectacular prints of the old OU football programs ranging from the 1950's and on! They are such a neat find, and my idea is to have a few of them framed for our office. JR has made it pretty clear, that he does not want our house to end up crimson and cream, so I see this as a compromise! It's still OKLAHOMA, but it's vintage and has a very cool look to it!

These are a few I have in mind:

Check it out!! OU vs. Colorado, Dad's Day Wknd OCT. 1965

William and Mary vs. OU, September 29, 1957 My Favorite!! OU vs OSU, November 30, 1957

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

2 comments:

OklahomaMomma said...

Love the framed programs idea... very creative and vintage!

Holly said...

Those are awesome. I need to get some OSU ones for Cody T!