Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THE dress

MY DRESS IS HERE!!! ahhhhhhh! I'm so excited! Christian called me from Patsy's Bridal yesterday and told me I could come "visit" my dress! When they do custom gowns, they make them to your exact body measurements, but leave the length long so that when you get your shoes they alter the length according to the length of your veil and heighth of the shoes. Long process, but now we can start the final details of the dress!!!!! I can't believe it's finally here! I ordered it back in July, so it's been 5 months...She arrived here safely :)

I'm waiting for my parents to get back from NYC to go try it on! They get back tonight! We have an appointment to try on a couple of tuxedos for JR this wknd!! He's excited too! We're only 5 months away! We are so ready to be married to each other :)

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I can't wait to see it! How exciting!!

Holly said...

I know you are so ready!! :)