Monday, November 05, 2007

a little delayed

Sorry about the late Halloween post! I got side-tracked...JR's costume was an old 70's Central High football coach, complete with the "packaged" shorts, and I was a schoolgirl :) naughty, naughty!





I even got JR to dance!! In the 6 years that I have now known him, I have never never seen him break it down, it was awesome!! He has Billy Madison moves :)
















We had burgers at our house first and invited The Neaves' over and Lauren & Clint! Lauren and Ricardo came as pirates, well Ricardo was more of a gay pirate!



Lauren and Clint were Wimbledon stars!!



The girl pic:



The boy pic:



We went to Tribeca for the costume party, and the best costumes there were by far the pervert coach and the gay pirate, hahahaha!



We also found some other interesting costumes at the party! Like Where's Waldo?!



a Blues Brother!



and a dirty ol' Santa!



and what would a good Halloween party be without some dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and just a little bit more of JR dancing, enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

These pictures of JR scare me a little. I am not sure I will ever look at him the same again!!! hahaha

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

HAHAH wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! When Jay's dad was alive...he lived in those shorts,but they were always sagging, because he had no but and carried tons of keys and stuff in his pockets...I just hope they weren't as tight as the pair JR has on! I got Jay a pair of those when he graduated from college! I thought he needed a good pair of coaching shorts! Oh, tell JR nice legs!!! When are you guys going to Marlow next?

Ashlee and Carey said...

Britney Spears and Roy Burke!! Never thought I'd say those two names in the same sentence! (ask JR if you are confused Nat!)