Friday, November 30, 2007

in-laws

I feel very fortunate to have the in-laws that I do!! I know not all can say that, but JR and I both feel extremely blessed with our other sets of parents :)We have the best parents in the world!

My in-laws are coming in tonight! Nancy and Ronnie will be here this evening, for a weekend of wedding planning, shopping, eating, and maybe even Christmas-light-looking-at....yay!


We love having our family and friends in, so we've been preparing our house all week for their arrival! I love having guests! I picked up a few more ornaments for the tree today, and will do some last minute grocery shopping and then it's on to a family packed weekend! I even think we have more guests next wknd...I'll make that announcement next week, ha!

Happy Friday, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kristian and Katy said...

how fun!
and lets see pics of the new hair! :)