Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i'm considering

this. I bought my Canon powershot camera a few years ago, and have definately gotten great use out of it. I then got my mom, Nancy, Jodie, and even Ash on the upgraded Canon powershot! I got left in the dark on that one!

Now...I want this thing. The real deal.




I am considering this to be my GIFT this Christmas, mayyyybe. I have read countless reviews of it, and I think it may be a good next step for me. I'm scared and intimidated but I think it's possible for me. JR went with me to look at cameras a couple of weeks ago, and this is the one that stuck out...so it's been on my mind for quite some time. This is how I make decisions. It takes me foooorrrevvverrrrrrr. She sure is a beauty though!

Eventually I'd like to take portraits of the kids, and of our families to practice! I will perfect my craft :) Thought I'd give you all insight into my Christmas wantings!

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

Did you get the new camera???