Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i am pathetic

I just got off the phone with JR, and he mentioned that his office just brought in some fresh cookies to celebrate February birthdays.

He says cookie, and my mind immediately goes into food mode. Then dessert----->then cookie----->then candy----->and within a minute I've already counted my change and am on my way out the door to go down and get some chocolate.

My guilt sets in once I've hit floor 4 in my building, and the whole way down I'm baffled at my own lack of self-control.

I have a wedding dress to fit into and look dazzling in, in 87 days.

Chocolate cannot win.

mmmm, it's so good :)

p.s. clearly my guilt is not much of an important factor, as I indulge myself in the choco as I type. One whole candy bar consumed in one blog post. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

Happy Day before Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

My problem is that I do not crave chocolate...EXCEPT when I try to stay on a diet! Then I feel like it's my oxygen and I will wilt away without it! What a sloth I am!