Friday, February 29, 2008

what makes me happy today

1. I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!! THANKS MOM AND DAD :)
I've been wanting a new one for awhile now, eeeeek! I'm so excited! Now I can go back into picture-taking mode! I think JR liked the break he got, ha!


2. Giving gifts could truly be one of my absoulte favorite things to do in the whole world. I enjoy finding the perfect gift for whoever it may be, and I tend to go for things not so "average"...I like finding unique things that mean something to me about that person or find something they don't already have. It can be exhausting, because I tend to get very wrapped up in "the search", but in the end it is so worth it!!! With that said, I have been looking for the absolute most perfect and precious flower girl gift for my soon-to-be-niece, Emma! I can't say what it is, because it is so perfect and precious for her that I ofcourse, want it to be a surprise! It arrived today and I am beyond excited to give it to her :)

gifts, gifts, gifts.....

Happy wknd to you! We are off to OK!

1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Yay for a new camera!!!!:-)