Tuesday, September 16, 2008

need your help

After perusing several blogs, and it's something I've been wanting to do for awhile now----I would like to set up a Bloggy Halloween Gift Exchange----I've seen several creative blogs host baby shower style, wedding, or HoLiDaY bloggy parties!


I'm not necessarily sure how I would set it up, but if you are a reader, and I really would love to know who you are :) please let me know if you would be interested in participating.

There are several blogs I read via Our Friends, so when I say aaaaanyone that wants in, please!!!! It would be so much fun to exchange holiday goodies and make new friends!! We'll do Halloween first, and if it works then we can advance and ultimately get to Christmas, oh the best.

Please, please let me know if you are interested!! I think it would be awesome to make new bloggy friends and exchange treats!! Don't be shy :)

6 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

ooooooo... You know I'm in :-) good idea NAT!!!

Holly said...

You know I'm in.....

the rigdons said...

um, sure! this sounds like lots of fun!

OklahomaMomma said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in!

Clint and Lauren Brock said...

we'll do it! :) only if it involves a costume party...

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

oh yes, we still have our costumes from last year! I know Rico will want to sport his again! HA!