Monday, September 29, 2008

excite

I'm no history buff, but thoroughly enjoy all aspects of world history--reading about it, documentaries, and getting to see it :) My very favorite! It's not often that history comes to you, but opening in Dallas in just a few days, is the King Tut Exhibit at The Dallas Museum of Art!

I'm thrilled to say the least! I loved learning about Tut in school, and I'm a dork!

We're taking mom and dad as a treat! Today I found a very good article/review for the exhibit if you're interested! It lasts Oct 3-May 17th I believe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so there! We already plan on it with some of our other "dorky" friends! :)

Ashlee and Carey said...

That stuff is cool to me too! I hope you can take pics of it (but I bet you can't!) It sounds way neat!!! I updated the blog by the way! Love to you and miss you!