Monday, September 15, 2008

preparation

This morning in Dallas it was 64 degrees!! yesssssss. What a glorious feeling to feel Fall fast approaching :) Knowing Tx weather, though, I'm sure a few hot ones are still in order before Fall is here to stay...

The crisp morning got me in the holiday mood! Every week I'll start sharing my cute holiday finds!! My most recent holiday purchase is my Halloween sign, bought at Kohl's. I can't find a pic online, so I'll take one and post later. I love me a GOOD bargain, and I can usually find a cute treat for the house during the holiday's at K's--always for a great $$!

Okay, so here's an Etsy find, by designsbyangie! It looks like she may have every state, but I thought this one would be a hit for the Okie lovers, like us!


Mr. Oklahoma Santa ornament, too cute :)

No comments: