Friday, August 22, 2008


We're going to the Cowboys game tonight!!!!!!!!! yeee-hawwww.

Thanks to USS, JR won 2 tickets to the game and we are so super pumped!! We've been ready for some football!! oh happy day :)

Happy Friday y'all!

p.s. Mom and Dad are off to Miami today, we wish them a safe flight---and we'll meet them there in 6 days!

p.s. again. Good Luck to Holly who had 4 interviews today back to back, for a new teaching job!!!

p.s. last time. Pics coming soon of my fabulous new pair of shoes. They deserve an entire post.


Ricardo and Lauren said...


Cody, Holly, and Luke said...

Yeah for Football.... Take pictures...

The interviews went okay. Hopefully I will hear something on Monday!!

Yall have a great weekend!!

Love you guys...

PS My sister is keeping Luke tomorrow by herself... She is about as baby savy as you!! :) Should be interesting!! :) hahahah

Jeff & Heather said...

I bet that was a great football game!!
I miss my cowboys! I'm a bit jealous!

Heather Dawn