Monday, October 20, 2008

big day

Today is a BIG day at the Pettijohn House!!!! It is JR's 28th BiRtHdAy!!!

JR,
I think I speak for your family and friends, that it is us, that really celebrate this day. Today we celebrate you ~

a son

an uncle

a friend

a brother

a son-in-law

a cousin

a grandson

a brother-in-law

a husband

To each of us, you are special and to each of us you fill a very important role in our lives. Today is the day we celebrate your day, the day that we all got you.

I love you more than words could ever express, and I am forever grateful for this day.

I am forever grateful, for you.

I wish for you, a wonderful 28th year, and I'm so blessed to get to share it with you....I love you so much.

Happy Birthday, babe!

3 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you! Can't wait to celebrate!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Happy Birthday to my eggaful cousin! Love you!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday JR