Monday, October 20, 2008

big day

Today is a BIG day at the Pettijohn House!!!! It is JR's 28th BiRtHdAy!!!

JR,
I think I speak for your family and friends, that it is us, that really celebrate this day. Today we celebrate you ~

a son

an uncle

a friend

a brother

a son-in-law

a cousin

a grandson

a brother-in-law

a husband

To each of us, you are special and to each of us you fill a very important role in our lives. Today is the day we celebrate your day, the day that we all got you.

I love you more than words could ever express, and I am forever grateful for this day.

I am forever grateful, for you.

I wish for you, a wonderful 28th year, and I'm so blessed to get to share it with you....I love you so much.

Happy Birthday, babe!

3 comments:

Ricardo and Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you! Can't wait to celebrate!

Ashlee and Carey said...

Happy Birthday to my eggaful cousin! Love you!

Cody, Holly, and Luke said...

Happy Birthday JR