Friday, October 03, 2008

sharing

So, I got a teency bit creative the other day---and after several failed attempts at making anything remotely cute/nice/hangable, I did it. I prevailed.

What was my inspiration you ask? Boomer Sooner, baby.

I actually like this one, and I hung it with some thick gingham ribbon (add gingham to my list of faves, seems to be a recurring theme of late) here's a quick snapshot of my Oklahoma canvas! I have this idea to do some other universities, eh, I don't know...not quite secure enough in my canvasing and creativity just yet...

Nonetheless, here she is:

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'll take one of those.. Thank you in advance!! :)

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

see,I knew you had it in you. Good jon NAT! I wish Baylor colors weren't so ugly!! Ha

Mrs. B said...

I think you should make me one too..

Resa said...

ah! I LOVE IT! Awesome job! I want one too!!! :-) Ready for OU/TX?

Ashlee and Carey said...

So I see you are taking orders now! Count me in for one!!! You can be so stinkin creative! I love it and am so jealous! But in a good way, I mean, I don't want to kill you or anything! :) Love ya!