Wednesday, October 24, 2007

addiction

Coffee on the brain. I come from a long line of coffee drinkers. I'm surprised they haven't named a coffee after my parents, The Heffesse Brew.


I have previously scoffed at those tied down to the java fix (i.e. mom, dad, Ronnie, Joe....) why? why do you need this drink everyday to live?


I know now. It is exactly 10:35 am, 7 minutes after my first sip, and I just now feel like my day is starting. This morning, I tried to avoid the java and indulge myself with a nice big Dallas Cowboys glass of OJ with ice, just how I like it. I slept thru the first 2 whole hours of work today!!


new addiction: starbucks dark roast. good morning.

2 comments:

Ryan Hawkins said...

I share your passion for the dark substance... some people call heroine the Devil's Candy... I say its coffee... you should also try Starbucks Sumatra... EXCELLENT!

Ashlee and Carey said...

I can't believe you caved...you are one of them...don't drink the dark!!! Come back!!!! The dark side is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!