Friday, August 03, 2007

colors, colors, colors

YAY! Davinci Bridal out of Houston is sending me color swatches of certain colors I've requestd so that I can come up with the dresses that I want for my beautiful bridesmaid's! I needed something to play around with, so that I can get a better idea of what I'm working with. The dresses are so important, because along with the flowers, they will guide the color of the wedding! My girls will look SO beautiful! I should get the samples within the next week or so...

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

Now I feel like I know what is going on with the wedding! You are doing so good my little wedding planner and wedding blogger! Do you have ideas for your bridesmaid's colors? Still thinking about black? I am sure whatever it is, they will all be beautiful!!!! Love ya! Happy Friday!