Monday, August 20, 2007

Today is our 2 year!!!

It is our two year anniversary today!! We cannot believe it has been two years since we got together! Last year we celebrated the day out in Fort Worth, and with a dinner at the Antares! We may do something a little more low-key this year, with dinner at home and enjoy the fact that in 9 months we will be husband and wife!



We both feel so fortunate to have each other, and our love only grows stronger every day. I have found the most loving, sweet, and handsome man around! I know how lucky I am, and there is not a day with him that I don't stop and am thankful to have him in my life as my future husband. He lives life to the fullest :) but knows how to take it all in and value most those that are important in his life. We have made an incredible life for ourselves with thanks to our families and friends, and every year together just keeps getting better and better! We still can't take it all in! Everyday I look forward to coming home to him, every-single-day!



There was a day a few years back, that I missed him and I knew I never wanted to spend a day without him! Now I don't have to! Babe, I love you more than I ever knew I could love someone. You have made all of dreams come true. I am forever grateful you and the love you give me. I cannot wait to be your wife! Happy Anniversary baby!! I love you.

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 years guys! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for the big day...hurry up 9 months!