Friday, August 10, 2007

phone home...

JR wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I went and rented 300 for him to make him feel better! I really really wasn't thrilled about watching it but I did it for him! Very gory and violent and manly, but ofcourse he liked it! haha! Oh yeah! point of my post was that it was our first movie to watch on our new tv!! It was amazing! We called Time Warner today and they are coming out on Tuesday to hook up our HD digital cable in there! We figure, to have that nice of a tv, we have to have the very best cable :)

We are also considering getting a home phone...I wasn't thrilled about the idea b/c that's just another phone to answer and it officially makes us old. yikes! JR said, "Well, I mean...we are getting married. I guess we do need a house phone now!" hahaha! It's funny, the different things you get or go through that make you start to feel officially old, like a house phone.

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

So grown up!! The only reason I wanted a house phone was so I could leave a cute message on the answering machine. Rico said that wasn't a good enough reason to get a house phone. SO leave a cute message so I can live thru you two!! HA

Ashlee and Carey said...

We watched 300 too...we actually bought it cuz Carey loved it! I didn't really think it was too gory...it was a little like Matrix/comic book mixed. Kinda wierd for me but you do things like that for your hubby so get used to it! We love em!!!