Wednesday, August 08, 2007

more wedding updates!!

Two more things accomplished today!!

1) We booked our band, The Project! YAY! We have only heard wonderful things about them and are one of the most highly recommended bands in Texas!! Thanks mom and dad!!!

2) The measurements for my dress were done today, and the dress should be completed by December and shipped back around December 10. I'm SOOOOO excited!



My parents have been so amazing throughout this whole process and it's a joy to be working together on something so special for all of us! We love you!

Also, my brother is back!! From his internship in California ! We get to see him today, and he brought his new "lady friend"...we're excited to finally meet her!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Ashlee and Carey said...

How exciting about the dress! I am sure you will be so beautiful! You can dance the night away to your great band and you and JR can do your "secret" dance for everyone to see!!!! Get busy practicing! Love ya!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Good job Nat and JR!! Your on your way to the "I Do's"!! it's all comiong together so nicely!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

So I can't type...sorry for my second grade typing! HA Love you!