Thursday, March 27, 2008

i give praise where i find appropriate

I present: Society Bakery in Dallas.

There are several loves in my life, and somewhere, I cannot disclose where in the list, lies cupcakes. They are a delectable treat, and a true joy in my life. I could eat millions of them. I appreciate a true bakery, and I must add Society Bakery as a MUST if you are ever in Dallas.

Most importantly, I cannot take credit for this gem of a find. No, no. This past wknd while the T's were in town, Jenn and I made a run for Buffalo Exchange (another fave) and Blake, once he was done shopping...made a mad dash out only to stumble upon The Society Bakery!!

Out of boredom he thought he'd step in, to see what they had while his wife and I finished spending money. He came home with some of the most spectacular, make-you-drool, cupcakes in all of land. Therefore, we must give thanks and all credit to Blake, for this sweet sweet irresistible treat!

So, if you're ever in the Dallas area, or visiting us! Well, actually! If you're in the Big D, you should be visiting us! Do yourself a sweet favor and visit Society Bakery for a treat!


How cute is this Lingerie Shower cake?! Oh my! So cute!

5 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

yummo! I want cake now...thanks!

OklahomaMomma said...

Those are the most adorable cupcakes ever! Wish I could make mine look that cute.

Holly said...

Yummy cupcakes!!!

Ashlee and Carey said...

oh yummy yummy in my tummy!!

Miss G said...

just stumbled upon this post doing a random google search. anyway, have you been to tart bakery on lovers lane? i like it even more than society! Kelly